NOTE: This is not a standalone module, the module requires Perfex CRM application version 3.0.0 installed, this is a module for Perfex CRM.
Introduction to Zoom Meetings Manager – Zoom API module for Perfex CRM
One Zoom global account that can be used by all staff depending on permissions given by Admins to Create, View or Delete.
Zoom Meeting Manager uses Zoom API and brings Zoom directly to Perfex CRM with abilities to Create, View, Start Meetings and Delete meetings with ease. By default Zoom’s basic account doesn’t allow you to add participants to a meeting. In Zoom Meeting Manager you can add Leads, Staff and Contacts directly from your CRM as attendees (participants) and notify them by email, Zoom Meeting Manager allows that by using Perfex CRM live notifications and email templates.
You can use an app link or web url to enter the meetings. The module does not use an internal database except for Zoom meeting notes, all meetings are fetched from Zoom API (Two Way Sync) and saved there. Only notes are saved in the database for each meeting. After the meeting is finished you can leave it or delete it. It will be always synced / fetched from the Zoom API database. Notes will remain in the Perfex CRM database until meeting is deleted. Feel free to check out all screenshots below.
Version 1.1.2 03/11/2022
- Fixed: When lead or contact is added in th meeting they now will also recieve email notifications.
- Compatibility: Compatible with lastest version of Perfex CRM
- Improvements: Design and UX
Version 1.1.1 20/11/2021
- Minor fix: Password validation for meeting
- Bug fix: All users were not receiving notifications and emails upon meeting creation
- Various: Improvements, Optimizations
Version 1.1.0 20/05/2021
- Minor bug fixes and code optimizations
Version 1.0.0 10/09/2020
- Initial version