Online service for creating video slide shows and presentations. The user can upload his photos, sort, adjust animation, overlay text and get the finished video.
The motion of the animation can be selected automatically, but it is possible to adjust the position of the camera movement. The administrator can configure the maximum number of simultaneous processing – the queue.
For commercial gains, the owner can insert advertising banners.
- Upload multiple photos at once. Automatically detect photo orientation.
- Sort photos. Disable unnecessary photos.
- Overlay text with animation on selected photos.
- Selection of music from the library, the ability to upload an audio file for background playback.
- Editing camera movement (creating points for positions “from” and “to”).
- Video resolution selection – HD or FullHD.
- Watermark overlay (application settings).
- Displaying percent of the video creation process. Show queue number.
- Admin interface where he can see the list of active projects – NEW.
- Ability to translate the interface into different languages.
- All projects and files are deleted after a certain time.
- Sending an email to the administrator after creating each project.
- Nice and easy to use interface.
- Linux server (others not tested)
- SSH access to the server.
Enabled PHP functions: exec, shell_exec
PHP extensions: mysql, mysqli, mbstring, simplexml, libxml, json, imagick
- MySQL 5.7+
Melt must be installed on your server:
- At least 1 GB of RAM
Live Demo: https://slideshow.shopker.org/
1.0.3 - Admin interface has been added with a list of projects and a password update. - Language settings in services.yaml. 1.0.2 - Added settings in /config/services.yaml: app.display_language_switch, app.display_homepage_video, app.display_homepage_features. - Added ability to integration via iframe (function "vssmExportUrl") 1.0.1 - Added options "app.watermark_image_path" and "app.watermark_position". 1.0.0 - First release.