Video Channel + Reward Coin is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for your own video application, and support from Android 5.0 and higher. With powerful and Responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited category and sub category and publish unlimited videos. You can select your favorite player from admin panel like: ExoPlayer, JzPlayer, YouTube Player, Vimeo Player and WebView Player. This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for Admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own video app..
Download Android Demo: http://videochannel.inw24.com/dl/videochannel.apk
Admin Panel Demo: http://videochannel.inw24.com/dashboard
- Username: demoadmin
- Password: 123456789
Admin Part Features
- Publish unlimited Video & Music
- Multi level user role (super admin, admin, employee, regular and VIP user)
- Determine access permission to each user role
- Unlimited category, sub category and sub sub category…
- Assign specific video or music to Regular or VIP user
- Admin can approve or reject video or music that submitted by VIP users
- Multi player (ExoPlayer, JzPlayer, WebView Player, YouTube, Vimeo, HLS ExoPlayer (streaming m3u8), Native Player)
- Enable cache for WebView player to load faster
- User list, along with search, editing, and management tasks
- Admin can block user accounts
- User activities
- View, approve, or delete user rate / review
- Manage app releases
- Manage app pages
- Images slider
- Assign to open specific video or music on click on image slider
- OneSignal push notification (send via Admin Panel)
- Sending push notification to all or specific user
- Manage maintenance mode
- Google AdMob (enable/disable from Admin Panel)
- Hide Google AdMob for specific user
- Google Firebase analytics
- Reward coin configuration
- Enable / Disable reward coin
- Withdrawal coin as a cash configuration
- Send email configuration
- API key configuration
- RTL mode (right to left)
- UTF-8 support
- Multi languages support
- Google reCAPTCHA to increase security
- Captcha library to increase security
- Prevent XSS attack
- CSRF protection is enabled
- Form validation
- Email verification
- RestFUL API
- Full user manual
User Part Features
- Multi slider splash screen
- User registeration and login
- User dashboard
- Reward coins by writing a review
- Reward coins by watching video & listen to music
- Reward coins by referring your friend
- Withdrawal coin as a cash via PayPal, BitCoin, WebMoney, Offline Bank and…
- Users can delete their account under GDPR law
- User can write a review on videos and musics
- User can rates on videos and musics
- User can hide AdMob with coins rewarded
- User can upgrades account to VIP
- VIP user can access to all videos and musics
- VIP user can publish new videos and musics (requires admin confirmation to publish)
- Bookmarks, share and search
- Load more supports at videos and musics list
- Load more supports at reviews page
- RTL mode (right to left)
- UTF-8 support
- Multi languages support
- Security minifyEnabled
- R8, The New Code Shrinker From Google is Enabled
- Linux Web Hosting
- PHP Version: 7.2 , 7.3, 7.4
- PHP Extensions: Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support, MBString, Iconv, OpenSSL, Mcrypt, PDO, PDO_Mysql, Mysqlnd, allow_url_fopen, SourceGuardian, XML, Fileinfo, Intl
- MySQL 5.5.x / MariaDB 10.x.x or newer
- Android Studio Arctic Fox | 2020.3.1 or newer
This item required intermediate knowledge of server & android application compilation. If you don’t know what & how this item is working, you have someone with you who is technical enough to understand all this things. Though you can ask our support for installation service but this service costs you.
We are NOT providing support for learning to customize or installation. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the User Manual we provide with the project and eventually resolve issues on your own.
Users are responsible for publishing the application on Google Play or other markets. The author makes no commitment to approve or disapprove the application on Google Play or other markets.
Installation & Customization
When you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a 5 star rate if you think this app is useful for you. This will make us more effort to improve the application in future releases.
Regular or Extended License
By following Envato License Type, you must use Extended License if:
- Publish your app as a PAID app.
- Your App is In-App Purchase (mean your user able to buy some feature).
- Sell your app on Auction Markets.
Both Regular & Extended license are allowed to be installed on One Domain. The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
For more information visit: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=extended
Version 1.5.0 – January 30th, 2022
– Update AdMob to the latest version and rewrite the codes. – Update OneSignal to the latest version and rewrite the codes. – Update Firebase to the latest version. – Update gradle to the latest version. – Update dependencies to the latest version. – Update to Android Studio Bumblebee 2021.1.1 – Improve performence and fix a few minor bugs.
Version 1.4.0 – January 05th, 2021
– Update project to the latest Android Studio. – Update gradle to the latest version. – Update dependencies to the latest version. – Improved back-end security. – Improved performance and fixed a few minor bugs.
Version 1.3.0 – June 04th, 2020
– Send big image via push notification from admin panel. – Users can update their profile information and image from both Android & Web dashboard. – Compatibility codes to the latest Android Studio. – Upgrade to the latest Android Studio. – Upgrade gradle to the latest version. – Upgrade dependencies to the latest version. – Fix a minor bugs.
Version 1.2.0 – April 04th, 2020
– Prevent to turn off the screen on video activity. – Update dependenciesto the latest version. – Update SDK to the latest version. – Improve performance. – Fix a minor bugs.
Version 1.1.0 – January 16th, 2020
– Add 2 new player (HLS Player + Native Video Player) – It currently supports 8 players simultaneously – Enable/Disable fullscreen mode on WebViewPlayer – Enable/Disable reward coin for specific action – Update gradle to the latest version. – Update sdk to the latest version. – Update dependencies to the latest version. – Fix a few minor bugs.
Version 1.0.0 – December 19th, 2019
- Initial release.