Teleman is SaaS application that
allows you to make calls to your customers
to promote your products.
There is an IVR dialer where you can live call your customers and sell products.
This is a Twilio based voice-calling application
so you need a Twilio account to
start your telemarketing service.
You can send voice messages from a text file and also a prerecorded file.
By adding new contacts to a group you can you can start a campaign.
Check Twilio Coverage: click to see coverage country
Check Twilio international phone number availability and their capabilities: click to see availability and their capabilities
Twilio Call Cost Rate click to see pricing
Troubleshooting Dropped Twilio Voice Calls click to see dropped voice calls
- 1. VoIP dialer[Live call dialer/softphone]
- 2. Subscription-based SaaS
- 3. Group contacts
- 4. Multiple providers
- 5. Group campaign
- 6. IVR calling
- 7. Cron job
- 8. Leads
- 9. Pricing system
- 10. Blogging
- 11. Multi-currency support
- 12. SEO
- 13. Google Translate
- 14. Multiple payment gateway support
- 15. User management
- 16. Newsletter
- 17. One-click auto-upgrade
- 18. Menu builder
- 19. Specific country call cost
- 20. Agent role
- 21. Custom CSS JS
Teleman has a built-in multi-currency converter you just need to select a country currency and
it will automatically convert to the current exchange rate.
You can update the current rate anytime by clicking on the update button.
The application by default provides us with this offer so you can
change your currency and can make it like default.
- PHP >= 8.0+
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- curl enable
- zip Extension
- gd Extension
Link : Demo Link
Documentation: Documentation Link
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : 12345678
Username : email@example.com
Password : 12345678
1. What is Teleman?
– Teleman is a SaaS application that can make calls from the browser powered by Twilio.
2. What is the main benefit of Teleman?
– Once you buy it, you have the power to build your own large and profitable business by selling subscriptions for Teleman. Create subscription plans and let your customer pick one, and they will get direct access to the software.
3. What is the difference between a regular and an extended license?
– The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
4. What type of hosting needs if I have at least 10000 active customers and heavy traffic on-site?
– For sites with high-traffic demands, cloud, VPS, dedicated, and cPanel hosting solutions ensure high performance.
5. Do you provide installation support?
– YES. Only application installation, not the server configuration.
6. Will you provide detailed script documentation and source code if I need to customize it.?
7. Can I create a custom purchase plan if any customer wants it?
– If a customer requests a custom plan for his needs, you can create it for him.
8. Can a customer perform the offline payment?
– Sure, for any custom plan upgrade, customers can perform offline payment using PayPal or SSL COMMERZ. We can add more payment methods if you need them (Paid Customization).
9. Can I control my clients?
– Sure, an admin has the total privilege to control his customers. You can block, expel, or trash any unauthorized customers.
version 1.6.0 ADDED - WordPress plugin released FIXED - Google ReCaptcha is disabled by default
version 1.5.2 ADDED - Call cost manager country delete option FIXED - Agent Calling - insufficient balance - User delete - Pricing UI
version 1.5.1 ADDED - Perfex CRM Addon - Dynamic Page Maker - Addons Panel FIXED - Calling Bugs - Logout issue
version 1.5.0 ADDED - Customer KYC document verification - Enable & disable the option for KYC verification - Send SMS from the live campaign - Deduct credit for SMS sending usage FIXED - Purifier bugs - Agent usage deduction from the owner's credit - Google reCaptcha is disabled by default
version 1.4.2 ADDED - Custom CSS - Custom JS - Stop Cron Jobs - Currency Delete FIXED - Campaign audio calling
version 1.4.1 ADDED - Payment history delete option - Cron Jobs run time status UI FIXED - Campaign bulk calling
version 1.4.0 ADDED - Agent Role - Google reCaptcha v2 FIXED - Flutterwave bug fixed
version 1.3.2 ADDED - Developer Feedback Form - Auto updater version 1.0.2 FIXED - Paystack bug fixed - Adding new user package issue fixed - Call logs
version 1.3.1 ADDED - Razorpay Payment Gateway FIXED - Auto updater
version 1.3.0 ADDED - Paystack Payment Gateway - Twilio call cost list and Application call cost - Call the Cost Manager MODIFICATIONS - Specific country call cost and deduction - Each package country selection
version 1.2.0 ADDED - Flutterwave Payment Gateway
version 1.1.0 ADDED - New Dashboard UI FIXED - Redirect to the dashboard after login - Twilio Branding removed