The PWF is used to filter WooCommerce products and any WordPress post types. Filter by any criteria including categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields, author, search text, and date.
Looking for a way to filter WooCommerce products and WP post types? Check out the PWF plugin! It’s an impressive WordPress plugin with a lot of useful features. Advanced Ajax. Loading speed. Pretty URLs. Cache. Page Builders. Analytics. Multi-Language. Multisite. Custom mobile layout. Customization.
Filter a list of post types on its archive, categories, and taxonomies page. Also, those created by Gutenberg, Shortcode, and page builder plugins. Additionally, It supports custom PHP code that uses WP_Query class.
When it comes to business, The PWF – WordPress and Woocommerce Products Filter is the best and most comprehensive solution available; you deserve it.
We are excited to announce that we are working on adding an SEO feature to our plugin. SEO rewrite rules will be simple to add and edit. The beta version will be available between 1 SEP to 30 SEP.
Woocommerce Products Filter
The PWF Plugin is explicitly developed to filter Woocommerce products. it is Integrated with WooCommerce shortcode and WooCommerce order by menu. Combine filters to create the perfect view of your WooCommerce shop.
Filter Woocommerce products using any criteria you want, such as
- Stock status.
- Product Variations.
- Custom fields (meta).
- Date and search text.
- On sale, featured, and rating.
- Attributes (size, color, season).
- Product categories, tags, and taxonomies (brand).
- Product visibility, and Product shipping.
WordPress Filter Custom Post Types
Filter any WordPress custom post types including blog posts. Filter those posts by any criteria the same as woocommerce products. Easy to integrate filters with archive pages.
The PWF plugin Main Features
- Pretty and clean URLs.
- Create Unlimited Filters.
- Simple step-by-step filters.
- Vertical and horizontal layout.
- Easy drag-and-drop form builder.
- Supporting RTL, Ajax, and mobile friendly.
- Create custom filters for specific categories.
- Supporting WordPress MultiSite and Multi-Languages (WPML).
- Compatible with most WordPress themes and page builder plugins.
- Customize the style of the filters to match the website theme style.
- Support Caching system to increase load speed.(up to 60000 products were tested)
Available Display Fields
- Box list.
- Price slider.
- Checkbox, radio, and Text list.
- Color list (allow to upload images).
- Dropdown (with the option to multi-select).
- Search by title or title and content.
- Date, rate, column layout, and apply button.
- Range slider (meta, taxonomy, product rate).
Trying the free plugin PWF – WordPress and Products filter for WooCommerce.
- Hierarchy taxonomies.
- Toggle content (show/hide).
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Compatible with caching plugins.
- Translated Languages English, Arabic.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- Controlling the position to display active filters.
- Action for empty filter item (show, hide, disable).
- JS Pushstate when clients click the browser back button.
- Support pagination type (Numbers, Load more button, Infinite scroll).
- Displaying filter items based on other filter items selected by clients.
- Displaying filters on the front end using widgets or the plugin shortcodes.
- And much more.
- Pretty URL. For example, yoursite/product-catgory-clothing/color-red/
- Clean URL. For example, yoursite/?product-catgory=clothing&color=red
The first Plugin has its own API working like the front end. You can connect the filter API with an Android or iPhone App. This feature is only available for Woocommerce Products.
WooCommerce Product Filter by Variations
Using the filter item stock status helps your customers to display (in-stock / out-of-stock products) depending on product variations.
For example, color, and size.
For example, there is a product that has 4 colors(red, blue, orange, black) and 4 sizes (small, medium, large, x large) suppose that the color red doesn’t exist with all sizes so when a client clicks the red color this product doesn’t display and client can click out of stock to see it.
For example, you can change the templates that display products, result counts, and pagination.
The PWF WordPress and WooCommerce Products Filter provide a powerful tool that helps you to know what things are more interested in your customers to make a decision about your website to improve it.
you can filter the analytic section by:
- Date range.
- Filter name.
- Ajax Or API.
- Languages used on the website.
- How many customers use filters each day?
- How to Enable analytics data and screenshots?
- We plan to add more features to the analytic tool.
Compatible with the most popular page builder WordPress plugins
The PWF plugin is Compatible with most page builders plugins (Elementor, Elementor PRO, PowerPack for Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Divi Builder, Themify Builder, Oxygen Builder, Beaver Builder).
The plugin is fully compatible with the Elementor PRO plugin for Woocommerce.
Compatible with the most WordPress themes
The plugin supports most WordPress themes. For Woocommerce we add some custom code for the popular themes to support Ajax. Please, read the documentation for more details.
Support Multi-Languages plugins
Until now, the PWF plugin support WPML.
-- Version 1.7.7 (27 July 2022) - Fix pagination when the link doesn't have a page number. - Fixed issues when the Woocommerce plugin didn't install or active. -- Version 1.7.6 (17 July 2022) - Fixed the pagination when ajax is set off and the page displays pagination twice. - Fix Divi when filtering the front page. -- Version 1.7.5 (12 July 2022) - Fixed the plugin Divi Builder -- Version 1.7.4 (20 June 2022) - Change the plugin name. - JS fix post type for each filter. - Fixing display analytics. -- Version 1.7.3 (18 June 2022) - JS Fix displays the taxonomy option when the category is selected for the source of options. - Fix pagination for load more button and infinite scroll for pretty URLs. - Fix the DIVI page builder. -- More - See changelog.txt in the plugin files.