Compatible with: Enefti – NFT Marketplace Core
Compatible with: WordPress NFT Creator
MetaMask Authenticator is a WordPress plugin for those who are looking to start a Cryptocurrency membership website (NFT Marketplace, ICO Website, or Cryptocurrency Wallet). The plugin will enable the login/registration with a MetaMask Wallet and will save the address in WordPress.
- Login and Register with one click by using a MetaMask wallet.
- Compatible with: WordPress NFT Creator (Create NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) directly from your WordPress website and submit on the Blockchain).
- Works with WordPress login form (live demo).
- WooCommerce Compatibility:
- List all the registered wallets in WordPress dashboard -> Users List (wallet address is the username).
- Possibility to choose between multiple existing accounts (in your metamask wallet).
- Metamask Wallet address saved as user meta.
- Function to check if a user has a MetaMask wallet linked to the account (See F.A.Q)
- Made with VueJS
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation
- Fast as lightning and easy to use
- Build your NFT Marketplace with iBid NFT Marketplace theme – Live Demo
- Build your NFT Marketplace with Enefti – Dedicated NFT Marketplace theme – Read Tutorial & Get the Toolset
1. Enefti Theme: How to start a Real NFT Marketplace in WordPress by using the Enefti theme:
2. iBid Auctions: Our Best-Selling Auctions Theme and the NFT Marketplace Demo:
3. Cryptic: Our Best-Selling Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme:
4. Numismatico: ICO & NFT Listings Theme:
Usage in Themeforest Themes
If you are a developer or agency and want to bundle this plugin in a ThemeForest Theme then you need to purchase ONE extended license for EACH theme you submit on the marketplace. For any pre-sale questions please Contact us Here
ModelTheme does not permit the reselling of any of our plugins/themes outside the Envato Marketplace.
The Extended License does not allow you to resell/redistribute the plugin without written permission from ModelTheme
Frequent Asked Questions
Q: How do I need WooCommerce?
A: No! It also works with the default WordPress login form, but if you have WooCommerce installed, it will also work with WooCommerce login/register forms;
Q: How to check if a user has a MetaMask Wallet linked?
A: Use this function
Q: Compatible with other themes?
A: Yes! It is compatible with any theme;
Q: What is the name of the theme used in this demo?
A: iffiliate – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Theme by ModelTheme;
Q: How to Increase the Memory Limit on WordPress?
A: Please check this tutorial;
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme has been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.