Medical Prescription Attachment Plugin for WooCommerce
Order Attachment plugin facilitates the customers to buy medicines from an online pharma shop by uploading a prescription for the medicines that require one.
File attachments are useful for uploading a doctor’s prescription for buying medicines, vaccines, or other types of drug products online.
Furthermore, the admin can choose products that can be bought only after uploading a prescription and the ones that don’t need any prescription.
The admin can easily check the prescription and then approve or disapprove the prescription/order as required.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced. We are always happy to help you.
Why Medical Prescription Attachment Plugin for WooCommerce?
Features of the Medical Prescription Attachment Plugin for WooCommerce
- The Admin can allow customers to buy medicine only when they have a doctor’s prescription.
- The Admin can approve or Disapprove the Uploaded prescription attachment by the user.
- The Admin can see a complete list of orders placed for the prescription type of products.
- The Admin can set up the prescription heading and the content that is visible to the users at the frontend.
- The Admin can enable or disable the prescription section for the products as required.
- The Admin can view the prescriptions uploaded by the customers.
- The Admin can all of the created prescription products get visible under a separate section.
- The Admin can set which products can be bought only after uploading a prescription and the ones that don’t require one.
- The customer can easily upload their doctor’s prescription and buy medicine online.
- The customer can upload the prescription even after placing the order.
- The Guest users will needs to attach the prescription at the time of placing the order.
1- Option for Attachment Approval
The admin of the website can accept or deny order attachments as needed.
2- Possibility to view order attachments
Attachments to ordered items can be viewed by both admin and customer.
3- Guests User Restriction
When placing an order as a guest user, you must upload the order attachment. Otherwise, the user will be unable to locate the Place order button and proceed.
4- File Attachment
The admin may configure the file types, maximum file size, and the number of files.
To fully understand customer requirements, additional information frequently needs to be attached both during and after order processing.
Customers can add downloadable files to orders using the Medical Prescription attachment plugin for WooCommerce. These files can be used for a variety of purposes, including adding doctor’s prescriptions, technical descriptions of products, drug products, licenses, and fitness certificates to online customers’ orders.
Online pharmacies frequently use order attachments to make it easier for customers to purchase medications by uploading a prescription in one of the following file types: PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, JPG, or PNG.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.1.0"
v 1.1.0 fixed designing issues Minor Bugs fixes New Features added
v 1.0.3 Fixed attach later button issue Fixed phpcs issues and new code standard issues Fixed notification issue Updated readme.txt,readme.md file
v 1.0.1 Fixed attach later button issue Fixed phpcs issues Updated readme.txt,readme.md file
v 1.0.0 Initial release