Note: This is not a standalone application. This is a plugin for RISE CRM. You have to install the RISE – Ultimate Project Manager & CRM to use this plugin.
This plugin integrates unlimited Webmail clients inside RISE CRM.
By enabling, you will be able to integrate multiple mailboxes with separated incoming and outgoing email settings
for per mailboxes. Where you can collaborate with your clients, leads or any other email recipients organized by permitted team members for each mailbox. It requires RISE v3.1 or higher.
– PHP 7.4 or higher.
– Enabled Imap extension in server.
– IMAP account which can accept connections over SSL/TLS from a third party app. If you’re using 2-factor authentication, you need to disable it otherwise connections wont be accepted by your server.
– Make sure that the Cron of RISE is activated in your server. You can setup cron from Settings > App Settings > Cron Job.
– You wont be able to use IMAP functionalities under a POP account. Make sure that your account is an IMAP-based one.
– This plugin has made in order to be able to view/respond to all incoming emails, within RISE CRM. Sent emails from this plugin will be stored into your Sent folder of your email, but actions like Star/Trash/Important will affect your local emails (RISE CRM) only and they will be stored in the database, along with their attachments. This plugin has no control over your IMAP server and it is not a two-way sync plugin. It will fetch your unread Inbox emails only.
The Demo gets reset every 6 hours.
Please note that, which emails you send from demo is actually won’t be sent (as per GDPR law).
Please send an email from Support page for any issues, questions or suggestions. To save time and get quick feedback, please don’t ask for support in comments section.
Version 1.2 – 30 August, 2022
[Added] Separated incoming and outgoing email settings for per mailboxes. [Updated] The admin user will also be able to manage only assigned mailboxes but they can manage all mailboxes in settings. [Fixed] Bug on email without any subject. [Fixed] Fixed other minor issues.
Version 1.1.2 – 16 February, 2022
[Updated] Added users dropdown on BCC field. [Updated] Removed documentation link from settings. [Updated] Moved Mailbox settings under Plugins tab. [Fixed] Fixed breaking changes of hooks. [Fixed] HTML signature bug fixed. [Fixed] Fixed email reply form responsive issue.
Version 1.1.1 – 13 December, 2021
[Updated] Applied existing big modal of RISE since it's not working on slow servers. [Fixed] Template creating bug fixed. [Fixed] Dark mode issue fixed. [Fixed] Fixed security issue.
Version 1.1 – 08 December, 2021
[Added] Added multiple mailbox integration. [Added] Check required PHP version (7.4) on installation. [Added] Added documentation link in plugin setting. [Updated] Added more visibility on unread emails. [Updated] Moved template inserting option inside email content editor. [Updated] Changed design of compose and email view. [Updated] Templates are now private. But that could be shared publicly. [Updated] Removed compose button from client/leads details view > Mailbox tab since there won't be any mailbox selected. [Fixed] Attachment downloading bug fixed.
Version 1.0 – 09 August, 2021