Subscribe to the Novice No Longer podcast and never miss an episode!
You have an idea for an app. Maybe you’ve even made some sketches or you have the full wireframes done. Now it’s time to hire a developer…but you don’t have any idea where to begin.
In this episode of the podcast, I share exactly what you need to do to get an app in the app store. We start with your mockups then move into finding a developer, communicating with that developer, and submitting your app. This is the entire process.
If you’re ready to finally get that app in the app store, listen in.
Here’s what I talk about:
– The real goal of mockups and wireframes
– My method for finding a developer that doesn’t use Elance or Odesk
– Why you should never spend money on an NDA (but send one anyway)
– Why your developer won’t steal your idea
– How to tell if you’re getting quality code
– What you need to know about agile development
– Methods for submitting your app once it’s complete
– The mysterious app review process
This episode originally aired on Novice No Longer: