Green Box is a powerful banner manager for your websites. It handles unlimited number of banners, allows to sell banner spots directly to advertisers, supports PayPal and Stripe, and can be easily integrated into any website (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets). With Green Box you can easily manage all banners, located on all of your websites, from one place. Green Box is the easiest and perfect way handle banners and monetize your website. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers.
This is a package of Halfdata Admin Panel and Green Box plugin. It allows you to use plugin with any website. Unfortunately, this package is not compatible with old Universal Banner Manager script (version 2 and lower). You must install it from scratch.
- Manage banners. Create banner campaigns and embed them into any area of your site using native shortcodes and HTML-code.
- Sell banners. Let visitors to upload their own banners and purchase slots for certain period.
- Approval mechanism. Protect yourself against of “bad” banners. If necessary banners go online after admin approval.
- Preview feature. Advertisers can preview their banners on website before publishing.
- Images and HTML. While advertisers can upload only images, administrator can use custom HTML-code as a banner.
- Flexible banner sizes. Green Box has 8 preset banner sizes and allows to set custom banner size.
- PayPal integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through PayPal.
- Stripe integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through Stripe.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications to buyer and administrator after successful payments.
- Banner statistics. Collect statistics of banner impressions and clicks for any file for any period.
- Remote use. Easily embed any banner and advertiser form into 3rd party sites (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets).
- SEO-friendly. All banners are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- Performance optimized. Plugin is well optimized for better performance. It doesn’t affect the Google PageSpeed Insights score.
Visit demo page and try the power and simplicity of the plugin.
Try the power of admin panel by yourself.
Admin panel: https://halfdata.com/green-box/…
How to install this package?
We created Wizard which helps to install script properly.
- Unpack downloaded archive and upload files to your server.
- Open it in your browser – Wizard will be launched automatically.
- Wizard ask for couple questions. Nothing special – MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access Admin Panel.
- Once finished, go to Dashboard and click “Green Box” box under “Installed Plugins” section. It activates the plugin.
- Once activated, plugin adds “Green Box” item to Left Side Menu.
Updating the script is a manual procedure. It’s pretty simple. Don’t worry.
- Download latest version of the script from CodeCanyon.
- Overwrite existing files on your server, except file
You won’t lose banners and settings. They are stored in MySQL database.
How to use
- Configure plugin on Settings page in admin dashboard.
- Find “How To Use” sub menu. It explains how to embed plugin into your website – nothing difficult, just paste couple JS/HTML-snippets.
- All banners are devided into groups called “Campaigns”. First of all you need create campign on Campaigns page in admin dashboard.
- Each campaign has its own unique shortcode. Just paste this shortcode into the area of the site where you want to place banners for this campaign. If you want to display multiple banners for this campaign, just paste the shortcode several times.
- If you want visitors to be able to publish their own banners, insert the advertiser form using the
<div class="lebox-form" />shortcode.
What are server requirements?
Your server must match the following requirements. All modern servers already do it.
- PHP version 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact us and we’ll help you ASAP.
Please visit Changelog and check out what we added/fixed in latest version of Green Box.