Gravity Forms Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Ability to update an existing deal (if an existing person is found and it is associated with one deal).
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Supports for re-send entry (if saving is not disabled).
- Supports uploaded files (for type `lead`, the files are added to person).
- Multiple pipeline support.
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: for type `lead` the files are added to `person` (#195).
- Fixed: do not cast `duration` as time (#161).
- Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#119). - Fixed: sending data to a field of type `double` (#118). - Fixed: number of arguments for the sending action (#84).
- Chore: deps update (#83).
- Feature: ability to update an existing `deal` (#80). - Fixed: filling non-numeric `enum` (#82).
- Feature: new filter `itglx/gf/pipedrive/ignore-sending` (#59).
- Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating an exising person. - Feature: search for a person by phone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: use `action scheduler` instead of `wp cron`. - Fixed: `limit` on the number of fields has been increased to the maximum possible 500. - Fixed: enqueue scripts when `non-conflict` mode is `on`.
- Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Feature: support sending cookie `_ym_uid`.
- Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Feature: using the new search API. - Chore: use composer autoloader. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. - Feature: ignore sending if status spam.
- Fixed: prepare time field. - Fixed: prepare date field. - Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM.
- Feature: ability to re-send the entry.
- Chore: more error handling. - Feature: more supports advanced fields. - Feature: added `mbstring` polyfill.
- Feature: Support for uploaded files.
- Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. - Fixed: pipedrive date format. - Chore: increased the width of the fields in the administrative panel. - Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. - Feature: update for an existing person and organization.
- Chore: more logs. - Fixed: special mail tags support. - Feature: more supports advanced fields. - Feature: the ability to choose the type of sending - immediately or wp cron. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
- Fixed: compatible with php 5.4.
- Feature: Send crm by cron.
- Feature: Populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. - Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`.
- Fixed: Support for `advanced name` field.
- Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together.
- Feature: Support for `activity`. - Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. - Feature: Support for multi pipeline. - Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`. - Feature: Support for `advanced address` field.
- Initial public release.