Service for visualizing data from GPS trackers. On our map you can see the path of the object of observation, its speed and other data. Free mobile apps and some GPS device models are supported.
The user can switch the type of map: Google Maps, OpenStreet Maps or Yandex Maps.
Also, the user can create a public page for his GPS device and receive a code for embedding on any site.
The platform administrator can manage users, text pages, import and export data, etc.
- Visualization of GPS tracker data.
- Free mobile apps supported: Traccar, GPSLogger.
- Supported GPS device protocol: iTrackSafe.
- 4 maps to choose from: Google Maps, Google Maps Satellite, OpenStreetMap, Yandex Maps.
- Ability to choose a color and icon for the device.
- Ability to receive a public link and a code for embedding a map with a device on any site.
- Complete privacy when installing on your own server.
- Registration, authorization of users.
- Complete admin panel. Manage users, pages, data, import and export, etc.
- Possibility of connecting payment systems and paid services (read Shopker documentation).
- PHP 7.4+ — 8.0
- PHP extensions: json, zip, iconv, mbstring, gd, dom, mongodb
- Availability of functions “exec” and “shell_exec”.
- MongoDB 4.2+
- 512 MB RAM minimum
2.0.1 - Inline JS and CSS code are moved to files. - Library versions updated. - Improved security in the code. Other small improvements. 2.0.0 - Completely rewritten application. Please read the description and system requirements. 1.3.4 - If a password is specified for access, all requests are checked for access. - Added logging messages from server application. 1.3.3 - Fixed a problem with changing the time through the calendar widget, which sometimes occurred. - Added data loading animation. - Third-party components updated. 1.3.2 - Added button "Auto update". - Added button "Reset". - Updated components. 1.3.0 - Added server management UI. - Added server for 365gps protocol. 1.2.3 - Updated all libraries to latest versions. - Added icons. - Small bug fix. 1.2.2 - Removed Leaflet polylineDecorator - sometimes it causes an JS error. - Updated LeafletJS to version 1.0.1. 1.2.1 - Fixed check request function (error on the PHP <=5.4). - Added option $app_config['logging'] to configuration file (disabled by default) - logging all requests. 1.2.0 - Fixed problem with blank page that appears on some hosting services. 1.1.0 - Fixed a class loading error in PHP 5.4.