Folio.Trader MultiVendor – PHP Domains Marketplace platform to buy & sell domain names: proven to be the domainers favourite app.
Domains Marketplace – Run your very own platform like Efty
Saas Platform – domainers subscribe to plan on your website to list their domains for sale.
- Plan purcashing gateways: Stripe & PayPal
- Payment gateways for domain purcashing: Stripe,PayPal and Escrow – vendor can configure whichever prefers or all
- Membership (paid) with 3 plans which you can configure limits in admin panel (how many domains they can list) and pricing
- Make Offer – if domain seller doesn’t want to set a price, he can still list his domains to accept offers instead.
- Single/Bulk Upload – vendors can list their domains on the platform 1 by 1 or all at once. Your platform, their choice. Happy customer, successful platform!
- Vendor Dashboard with sales stats, orders management, profile management, subscription and payment gateways management
- Advanced Search and Filtering which supports many criterias like keyword, domain, tld, age, category, length, pricing, etc.
- Powerful Admin Panel which enables you to be in control of everything: vendors, pages, navigation, payments & plans, etc.
- Responsive & Secure – this app uses the best, most secure and fastest framework called Laravel. Front-end is based on Twitter Bootstrap for responsiveness on all devices: mobile, table, laptop and desktop.
Admin Demo URL:
Admin user: admin
Admin password: admin
Live demo url: https://foliomultivendor.crivion.com
Apache/Nginx with mod_rewrite support for SEO Friendly URLS
IMPORTANT: PHP >= 5.5.9
Important: no subfolders, needs subdomain or main domain – no serious app runs in a subfolder
OpenSSL PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
Tokenizer PHP Extension
PHP FileInfo extension
-v1.3 - Nov 2022 - ADD sold domain name in orders overview and view order page - FIX no longer asking for licence key after activation Please redownload the zip from codecanyon and check /upgrader/ folder for instructions
-v1.2 - 19th Dec 2020 - DNS / File upload verification issues fix from v1.1
-v1.1 - 16th Dec 2020 - DNS / File upload verification (if you’re an admin - verification step is skipped of course) - Include sold domains in lists (toggle option in admin panel -> configuration -> show sold domains on website ) - Allow registration date to be empty
- v1.0 - Initial Release