The Floater is a WordPress plugin for Elementor to add a float or sticky menu for any website page. The plugin allows you to create navigation that the users will always have at their fingertips, help them get the required information quickly, and thereby improve the user experience and increase the conversions easily. You can place an unlimited number of floating menus on the page in various positions available in the settings. Flexible responsiveness settings allow you to manage the display of the block for different devices.
The tool allows you to use a regular WordPress menu or custom menu items in the sticky block. Each of these options has a number of detailed settings to get a unique result. Using the WordPress menu allows you to customize the submenu display position by selecting top or bottom positions or by offsetting it along the X or Y-axis. Set the submenu animation, upload your own icon for the indicator. Get a great multi-level menu without additional efforts. With a custom menu type, any icons can be used instead of/together with the menu item titles, and each element is styled separately.
The Floater plugin offers to choose when to show the toggle menu and customize its display according to your needs. Select the icons from the Font Awesome library for open or close toggle, specify animation type and other details provided by the product, and enjoy the fast and awesome sticky navigation.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Floater. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The plugin has straightforward settings for the desktop/mobile menu and submenu. You can manage size, typography, colors, background, border, and other things for different elements. It is possible to apply various styles for different menu item states like normal, hover or active.
Floater for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Floater plugin for Elementor
- Supports eight sticky menu positions
- Customizable Mobile Menu
- Adding icons or images for submenu indicator
- Supports horizontal or vertical layout
- Custom menu items
- Flexible settings of a submenu display position
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Multiple navigations for one page and anywhere on the site
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.0.3 – 23 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.1 – 10 September 2021 Improved compatibility with the latest version of Elementor
1.0.0 – 9 May 2020 Initial release