Flight Sim is a HTML5 game where you have to guide aircraft to their landing zones, keep the skies safe to complete the levels to get high score.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Guide planes and helicopters in to runway by drawing the paths
2) Don’t crash and complete the level to get high score
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview level easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- There are total 8 Aircrafts and 12 Levels gameplay
- Aircrafts Settings (Image Assets, Game Speed)
- Levels Settings (Levels, Runway, Speed, Total Plane, Next Plane Timer)
- Build-In Editor Tool to preview or edit levels
- Build-In Editor Tool create or update runway
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×765)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.9 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.8: - Added game tutorial Version 1.7: - Update Google to Whatsapp share Version 1.6: - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.5: - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.4: - Fixed audio not playing in Chrome browser Version 1.3 - Added strokestyle for error landing plane - Option to draw auto path for landing zone Version 1.2 - Fixed planes collision on Desktop Chrome Version 1.1 - Fixed planes not moving issue - Added to 12 levels