FireAuth is an iOS utility app to learn about Firebase Authentication, helping you to better understand and easily implement Firebase Authentication into your app.
Don’t waste your time to integrate and develop Firebase login, just drag and drop the code from our project to yours.
The project is written in Xcode 10 and Swift 4.2 ready. App allows to sign in with Facebook, Google, Phone number or with Email and Password.
If you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact us and tell what feature you would like to see in this product. If you have any question to ask, feel free to contact us.
– Login with Facebook account
– Login with Google account
– Login with Email and password
– Login with Phone Number
– User can reset account password
– SignOut implemented
– Drag and drop AuthManager swift class to be easily used in any project
– Xcode 10
– Swift 4.2
– Facebook Login
– Firebase account