Note:This Module is for Perfex CRM
“Advanced Lead Filters”, this module can be use in Perfex CRM to Extends its lead filter functionality.
- You can create dynamic filter of your choice & save it for future use.
(Usage : Mainly use for different kind of report need & at time access inbuilt functionally of Perfex CRM)
- It save time of user in generating similar kind of report as once template is save can be used anytime.
- Can be used to filter Leads.
- Can be select custom period for between start date & due date.
- Lead statuses can be changed from Filtered Table.
- Report can Expert with required Column (i.e. can hide non required Column)
Create a Lead Filter
Leads Summary on Filter
It takes only a few seconds to be installed and activated. Documentation is included.
If you have any questions, feel free to raise a support ticket at our support area. Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
Keep in mind that absolutely no coding is needed! Just follow the instructions and be able to use “Advanced Lead Filters” module in minutes.
UserName : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixed in Export Assigned field.
- Perfex CRM Version 3.0 UI compatibility issue solved.
- Minor Bug fixed. - Staff Column visibility Button issue is solved when staff has no right of export Button. - Lead status change issue from table for Staff is solved.
- Can change status of Lead from filtered table.
- Added Leads Summary on filters.
- Added More filters like Zip code. - Lead Template List Popup, mobile responsive issue solved. - Added in Lead Filter, filter by Today, This Week, Last Week.
- Added More filters like city, state filter.
- Added More filters like country filter. - Solved design issues.